Weintek CloudHMI Server
Breaking the traditional architecture of HMI, Weintek introduces an innovative HMI architecture.
The HMI splits into the cMT-SVR server and a visualization device.
The server device connects with controller and proceeds protocol conversion, data logging, event logging, recipe, database maintenance, macro commands execution, etc.
The cMT-SVR can flexibly combine with the cMT-iV5 touch screen unit, a PC and an Android or iOS tablet to enhance its operational efficiency.
The connection between cMT-SVR and cMT-iV5 via 1G Ethernet constructs a powerful multiprocessing architecture of HMI. By integrating HMI functions into a tablet you can immediately experience vivid visualization as well as the most intuitive HMI operation using multi-touch / gesture enabled Trend Display, Data Display, etc.
- Connects to an external (industrial) touch monitor
- Supports more than 300 different protocols/devices (i.e. PLCs, Inverters, etc.)
- Can communicate with different devices/protocols at the same time
- Pass-through function (program PLC through HMI connection)
- Remote monitoring and fault diagnosis
- Remote monitoring and control of multiple cMT HMIs by using a tablet or smartphone
- OPC UA (requires license) and Internet Of Things (IOT) connectivity
- World-wide access to HMIs with EasyAccess (requires license)
- Control the cMT unit using the cMT Viewer app on your PC or Tablet/Phone (Android/IOS)
- Customizable resolution (dependend on connected PC, tablet or phone)
- Up to 10 users can connect at the same time independend from each other
- Multiple security levels
- Extensive graphics library
- Data logging
- Alarm handling
- Trend display
- Dynamic drawing/scaling
- Multi language support
- Time synchronization
- Barcode scanning
- Read/write MySQL and MSQL database
- Macro support for the creation of complex functions
- Offline/online simulation
- And much more…